As Salaamu alaikum guys, inshaa Allah you all are staying warm and shabi3 during these pre-winter storm days.
Because Lackawanna has not lifted its travel ban we will have to postpone the game to next Saturday. If everything goes well there will be a double header on that day, 5/6th from 1:30-2:30. Then a break for salat @ 2:45. And then finally 3-4 7/8th grades. I will keep you all posted.
Comment or call if anything. Jazaakum Allah khayr.