6th grade did an amazing job with the Qin Dynasty projects! Look for yourself:
Our display includes:
* 3D student models of the Great Wall of China
* Five page research papers with cover pages and reference pages
* A touchscreen video presentation of “The First Emperor of China”
* Multiple books on ancient China, the Terra Cotta army and China’s first emperor
* Two-foot tall white orchid plant
The social studies project display also contains “Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Raheem” in Chinese calligraphy, as well as fliers for a halal Chinese Dynasty restaurant. One teacher grabbed a flier excited about a new Muslim restaurant; the restaurant is in New York City.
All in all a great job. Alhamdulillah! Stop by and visit our display, presented all this week.
Ustath S. Ali